Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Store!:)


Hello to all who visit!:) If you stumbled across this blog...Welcome! Glad to see you, and make sure you visit anytime:)

As you can tell I am doing some organizing, and rearranging of things a bit with my blog. At top of this, under my banner, please note the Links To Me....Here you will find the links for the main page of my blog...LilacsNDreams And...links for the marketplaces I am currently associated with. At this time, Bonanzle is the main store for me, with eCrater right behind it. I get organized with everything else I am working on, and I am working on adding more inventory. Have been taking pictures, researching some of the pieces, making my notes, revising pictures, and soon shall be adding them to my stores. 

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, ok? I love hearing from everyone, and love seeing the things shared too:) Well everyone, again thanks so much for visiting with me, and hope to see you back real soon!:) Take care & have a beautiful weekend!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...