Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Store!:)


Hello Again everyone!:) I wanted to stop by here & check in on things too. Good thing I did too. I don't know what is up with blogger, google, or whomever...but the coloring on my lettering to my date headers had changed at some point....Hmmm. I wasn't effected with any of my other blogs, but just my business one here...odd, don't ya think? I know Halloween is coming, but I didn't think the ghosts were running wild yet:) LOL!

TSU..Angie the owner/creator there has made some changes on site. A chat box is now added there, she is organizing weekly chat sessions with different topics & suggestions for it too, last week about 50 new members signed up, and MetzyMoms with sellerbuzz radio has just joined the site too!:) Stop by to check it out at Treasure Seekers Unite Hope to see you come by, and visit with us there. Great group of people showing their things, showing their links, offering advice, helping others, and yes, it is a group that is united...I love it!:)

Now, Lora with Vintage Village is gone for the week on vacation. So, it is party time amongst some of the members. Might want to check there too...I think I heard something about toga party? cabanna boys? oh yes..cabanna girls too:o) Stop by to give that group a visit too!

Bonanzle had their Bonanza Block Party this weekend, and I believe it went quite well for some of the sellers too. Brought in some new shoppers to see the sight, do some shopping, and see what all of the good word has been about with this sight:) Stop by to visit with them, and see all that is being offered there too:)

Don't forget...I do have a booth at bonanzle LilacsNDreams and I also have a store with eCrater too LilacsNDreams. Stop by to visit with both stores, and browse a little. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me:) Also, if you go to the top of this page under my banner...you will see a pg for bonanzle, and a pg for ecrater too. I have my rss feed being fed there so that you can see what is being offered too. 

Well, thanks for stopping by everyone, and hope ya'll had a great day. Wishing ya'll a great week! Stop by to visit again, and visit with me at all the other places I am with too:) Till the next time......ToodleOoohh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...