Friday, September 24, 2010

Check out this NEW Payment Venue!

I don't know about you, but I like to have as many options as possible to offer to my customers for forms of payments accepted. I accept Paypal, Google Checkout, POSTAL Money Orders, and I do have Revolutionary Money Exchange too. But...here is yet another place that looks good, is still new, and if you are an early bird signing up...will get money put into your account. How neat is that! Stop by there to check this out, and get signed up before they open, and you didn't make it in on their special offer. http://www/paybox.me/r/lilacsndreams

So, while out roaming the internet, reading, discussing with people, socializing, make sure you stop by there too. Check out this new form of payment being offered. Good Luck to you!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...