Thursday, September 30, 2010

ArtFire, Treasure Seekers Unite, Bonanza, eCrater


Hello everyone, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! Holidays are coming at us faster, and sooo much to do, and time is getting shorter to do it all, right? Busy Busy Busy...LOVE IT!:)

For a place for Sellers to unite, visit with me, and many other members at TSU Sellers Network...you can find that here http://www.tsusellersnetwork.com Great place with a great group of people! Membership is growing, Necarnation Storefront was first featured here, and imports can be done from bonanza, ecrater, zazzle, etsy, and ebay for this storefront. Can import up to like 300 items..cool, huh? Great for traffic, great for promoting your products, and definitely more exposure to your business to!:)

As you have notice, I do have a button added to the right side in the shop with section. I have started my store there, did some research tonight, and hope to start adding more tomorrow. I do have another store there...my 2nd one with w different name as I would like to do a little bit different things with it too. ALL a working progress:)

Stop to visit with me at places mentioned. Would love to see you, and visit with you too!:) Best of luck to ALL of you with all you do, and have a super Friday!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...