Saturday, September 18, 2010

LilacsNDreams at TSU Treasure Seekers Unite . . . . . . Come Visit With Me There!:)


Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Store Page! Glad you found me, and while here, make sure you roam around with some of the pages I have noted above. Working progress, and it has been fun thus far too. 

I have been really busy with an exceptional social network that I would like to suggest, and recommend that ya'll visit with too. Check out Treasure Seekers Unite Wonderful place to share with people, great group of people there, wonderful learning, wonderful sharing, new features being added, and new platform for the sight will open by Nov 1st. Very exciting as things are good now, but will only be better at the new site too. So very excited for this!

I still have my booth with Bonanzle, and have slowly been revising listings there, and researching new items to soon be added to the booth. I also still have the store with eCrater, and hope to revise some things there, and am preparing for new items to be listed there as well. I do have things done with my website I have slowly been working with too. Not completely where I want it, but it is coming along. You are welcome to stop by & visit that place too at LilacsNDreams I am so happy that you have found me, and was able to visit with me today. Wishing everyone a Beautiful Weekend, and may all things be well with you:) Enjoy everyone, and thanks for the visit. Till the next Time....ToodleOoohh......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...