Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome Everyone Who Visits Today!


Hello everyone, and Welcome to the LilacsNDreams Store!:) Sorry if this is becoming confusing with ya'll. I appear to be changing courses here a little bit, and my plans are kind of going with another layout right now. IF you landed on this page...Thank You!:) I would also like to direct you to the other 2 pages I have added onto my blog. 1 is for My Bonanzle Treasures For Sale, and the 2nd one is for My eCrater Treasures For Sale. Within those 2 pages you will see a good portion of items I have listed for sale at both places. If you see something you like, or are interested in, please visit the store it is located at. There you can see more pictures, descriptions of the item noted for sale, and etc. If you like you may then purchase the item, or feel free to also contact me for a purchase in which I can invoice you with paypal to:)

Again, thanks for your visit, and feel free to drop in on my anytime!:) Enjoy your Online Treasure Hunting & Shopping, and I hope to make it a great experience for you too:) Take care everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...