Friday, November 4, 2011

Viking Green Taperglow, Pyrex Green, Franciscan Maytime, and Homer Laughlin Sugar Bowl


Franciscan Discovery Line Maytime Pattern Creamer Discontinued

Homer Laughlin Rhythm Sugar Bowl With Lid Gray Grey

Pyrex Spring Blossom Crazy Daisy Butter Dish Like New



Viking Green Epic Taperglow Candle Holder Vintage







Welcome to LilacsNDreams Store. Here I show you items that will be offered for sale, are being offered for sale, where they are offered at for sale along with their links to go directly there. If you see something that you like, don't hesitate to contact me. I would be willing to bill/invoice you through paypal, or google checkout too. 

You are viewing 4 pictures of items I have listed tonight with Ebay. Trying to move a little more of my inventory at home with the holidays, that time of year to get some of the inventory out of here, and all of the above. Click on the links next to each picture, and it will take you to the ebay listing for you to view the descriptions of the items, and also to see more pictures of the items too.

Don't forget I also have items listed with Artfire - in fact these same items you see pictured here. I sell vintage, collectibles, gently used, and altered or repurposed items too. I offer payment forms there of Paypal, Amazon Payments, and I can bill you myself with Google Checkout too. No auctions, or bidding at Artfire. Just straight buying, AND NO registration to shop there either...Nice!:)

Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams. Visit with Me anytime. Take care, and see you again soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...