Friday, November 11, 2011

Iridescent Light Blue and Iridescent Pink Glass Sold at Ebay


Iridescent Light Blue Carnival Glass Basket SOLD this week on Ebay. 

Iridescent Pressed Pink Glass Hen Chicken on a Nest item also SOLD this week on Ebay. 

These beautiful pieces will be traveling to new owners for their pleasures, and much enjoyment. The blue glass basket cannot not be fully captured in pictures, and words as it is sooo much more in person!:) Same with the pink glass hen chicken on nest. The iridescence, the soft coloring, and just amazing. 

As you already knew I had sold the Amber Glass Candy Dish Compote, customer paid, and then surprisingly I hit a glitch with Ebay. I had seen it mentioned by a few other sellers, but I got caught with it as well. I wrapped the product, got it boxed, and went to print an invoice to enclose inside the box when I seen the invoice announcing FREE Shipping where there should have been a charge there. I felt my stomach fall, and went to the auction listing right away to see what happened. Just as I had thought. I did have the shipping cost noted in the auction that happened, and was won. For some reason with the invoice it shows FREE, and do I feel dumb. But, with all glassware due to the weight, wrapping, boxing, and so on I do not offer free shipping with it. So, due to this glitch from the auction to the invoice I had to invoice the customer one more time for the shipping cost, and explain everything. Since the shipping was noted in the auction they had bid, and won on it was visible there. Explained the glitch with the invoice, and that I could not ship this for free. Also, noted my apologies, and of course.....how I felt dumb and like a heel for having to do this. 

I know, part of doing business, but it still feels horrid doing that. All it did was remind me why I haven't sold on Ebay, and only use them during the holidays to move inventory a little bit more for me. Still waiting to hear from customer, and I do hope it is understandable, and creates no hard feelings since it really wasn't my fault. 

Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Store, and glad you stopped by. Drop in anytime, and if you have a question please don't hesitate to ask. Take care, and have a super weekend! When you can, please take a moment to remember, and pay tribute to the Veterans for Veterans Day today as well. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...