Friday, November 25, 2011

Anchor Hocking Fire King California Original Pottery From LilacsNDreams

 Anchor Hocking Milk Glass White Bubble Serving Bowl Vintage is listed with my store at Artfire. Visit to see more pictures, and details of this item being offered.
 Fire King Fleurette Vegetable Milk Glass Vintage Serving Bowl also listed with my store at Artfire. When visiting you will see more pictures, and of course the detailed description of this piece too.
California Original Pottery Leaf Serving Dish Vintage Home Decor can be seen with more pictures, and it's description with my store at Artfire.






These are some of the items I have listed with my store at Artfire. Upon visiting my store with the treasures I am offering you will see pictures for the items, and a descriptive detail too. If you have any questions I ask that you please contact me. I will respond to you as soon as possible. 

Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving Day! How many were up early this morning for some of them wonderful Black Friday Deals? Thanks for visiting LilacsNDreams Store Blog. See you again soon. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...