Thursday, November 3, 2011

Listings and Sales on Ebay Possibilities With LilacsNDreams


Vintage Amber Glass Compote Candy Dish With Lid has been listed at ebay, and the bidding has started. The views are starting to climb with this, and I have gained another watcher it looks like too. Good Luck to everyone with this!:) I have made the picture clickable so that you can visit when clicking on it too.



 

For these 3 glass items listed at Ebay the views are climbing, and I just noticed so are some of the watchers too. Sweet! Good Luck to everyone considering these pieces:) I also wanted to note that all 3 of the above pictures have been made clickable for easier access for your viewing of all the pictures, and descriptions too. 


 This item SOLD with the buy it now on Ebay! Has been wrapped, insured, boxed, and on it's way to California!:) Thank You, and hoping for a safe arrival for much enjoyment of this adorable piece too!:)

I LOVE staying busy with sales, altering items, taking pictures, researching everything, listing, and just enjoy doing what I do. Wishing ya'll a great day/evening...depending where you are. Thanks for visiting my LilacsNDreams Store, and hope to see you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...