Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vintage Collectibles HomeDecor WallDecor Dinnerware ArtFire Store

Taylor Smith Taylor Square Dinnerplates Conversation Pattern
Frankoma Prairie Green Bowl Dish Unique Shape Great Condition
Vintage Viking Taper Glow Green Glass Candle Holder
Vintage Handmade Plates from 40s to 50s Crafted Black and Pink in Color
Vintage Handmade 40s 50s Pretty Lady and Handsome Gentleman Plates

Hello everyone who visits with my LilacsNDreams Store:) These pictures I have shown you here are listed with my ArtFire store. I have plenty more listed there, but wanted to give you an idea of what I have been offering for sale there. Stop by to see all the goodies I have to offer, and if you don't see something with my store, make sure you check out all the other vintage sellers that are there too. There is some really nice treasures being offered there, with many many other treasures of sorts too. See LilacsNDreams    with Artifre, leave me a comment, and most of all....enjoy your visit with me!:) 

Also, I have been working on putting a few things with LilacsNDreams at Addoway too.  Hope to see you visit with me there too. Many sellers at this site, with all kinds of treasures being offered too. 

Well, everyone, hope ya'll have a great weekend!:) Hope everyone is ready for the holidays...Thanksgiving is almost here, and Christmas next month...42? days away...WOW! Time flies at the end of the year, don't it? Well everyone, till the next time, take care, and be safe. 



 
     






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...