Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ArtFire Addoway Vintage, Collectibles, Dinnerware, Glassware, HomeDecor, Pottery Offered


Hello to all who visit with LilacsNDreams, and thank you for your visit!:) Glad ya'll could stop by, check in, click through here, etc. I was taking a break, and wanted to stop by here to keep some of you updated a bit with my marketplace situations. Ok, I have items listed with ArtFire, and really do truly like it there. Very nice community, ease with listings, very co-operative support team, and great members always willing to help someone.

For the first time I am using an importer. I have chosen to use the importer at Addoway to import my items from Bonanza. I am sure there will be 2-3 duplicate listings, and there will be adjustments to make with all of them too. But, I would rather do that then start from scratch doing all the listings I have out there.

So, when you can stop by to see the treasures listed at both places, and hopefully once I get this all done I can add the treasures that have been researched, pictured, and items made for my 2nd store. Working progress, but is coming a long a little at a time...Good Feeling:)

Hope to see ya'll around, and have a great day!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...