Monday, November 1, 2010

ArtFire, Addoway, eCrater . . . Marketplaces for Vintage, Collectibles, Gently Used Treasures


My goodness, where has the time gone? Halloween is over with, end of October is now gone, and it is the 1st of November...WOW! Time is going fast now!:)

Ok, a few minor changes, gotta get through the holidays right now. And, it is business, so doing what I can to make things good. 1st of all, had my first sale with ArtFire! I am sooo happy about this!:) Next, I do have some things listed at eCrater, but there is something going on there, and is taking like 3-5 days to fix it...maybe longer. So, my views have changed there quite a bit from what I was getting. And, then there is Addoway. No matter what I have done, how I have forgotten about them, I still show in google searches. I have been seeing the marketplace name show more in searches too. So, it's business, but I am gonna try to get some more things listed there to get those searches up more.

So, I wanted to stop by blog store page, and announce the marketplaces I am looking at focusing right now during the Holidays. Bonanza is having too many glitches right now, and it might be effecting the sales that could be getting lost there. Also, I am not the only one noticing glitches, but have found others having the same issues. 

Anyway, when you can, and have the time, stop by to visit the marketplaces I am listing with during this holiday season. After the first of the year I hope to have some numbers to see, and show me where I can focus my sales at more then. Wish me luck, and I wish all of you the best of luck with the Holiday Season! Happy Sales & Happy Shopping too!:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...