Saturday, November 6, 2010

Made 2 Sales With ArtFire and Importing Treasures to Addoway


Hello again everyone! Thanks for all the visits, those who are passing by, and etc. Glad you came through, and stopped in:)

Above you will see a picture that I have copied, and have hanging on my board next to my computer. When I am having a moment, and questioning the things I do, how I do them, am I at the right place, etc etc...I look up, and read this. I stare at it, and I think about it, and....off I go to listing items, or importing to another place. Rome was not built over night, so I must keep working, and doing what I am doing...at some point it all comes together, right?:)

I am happy to say this week that I sold 2 items with ArtFire! I was so happy to start the week with a sale, and even happier when I sold another item within 1-2 days after the first sale!:) My ArtFire store is where I have been showing my vintage items I have to offer as ArtFire is not only for the handmade, crafts, artisans, artists, but they also have vintage items selling there. And, there are some really nice vintage items showing there too. I also took a look at google search the other night after making 2 sales, and I was sooo happy to see one of my items I had just listed within 24 hrs was already on the 1st page at google! My item...like many many many others were selling, and I was on first page with mine showing...WOW! What an accomplishment that was for me too!:)

I have also been importing items to Addoway too. Yes, this is a newer site, has great support there, response time is great! And, I have watched many many people that are venturing over from bonanza to here, or like many others with different marketplaces are also adding this to their list. Placements with google have been pretty good with this place too. 

So, when in internet roam mode, and want some places to visit, stop by to visit me with these places, drop a note and say hi, and roam around the sites too. See for yourself what I have been talking about:)

Have a super weekend everyone, and many happy sales to you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...