Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LilacsNDreams Shoppe Has Moved to a New Blog

LilacsNDreams Shoppe Has Moved everyone! I am glad ya'll are stopping by to check on things so that you can see this short announcement about a change I have been working on for over a week now. Yes, it has happened, and was not expecting this, but have done it. Things happened on Monday, May 7th where I was locked out from my blog. Due to no guarantees of getting my blog reinstated I started a new one right away. 

It is slowly growing, getting viewers, getting followers, and those who followed here are slowly finding me in the new place too. So, when you get a chance come on over to see the new Blog. Not to many changes. The first landing page is very much like here. I have been working on the pages, changing, adding, removing, tweeking, and all the above:)

Just click on LilacsNDreams Shoppe to hop on over to the New Blog, or you can also come by hitting LilacsNDreamsShoppe2.blogspot.com. And...another way to hop over quickly is to click one of the tabs at the top....if I did things correctly they should hop you on over when clicked too. 

Thanks so much for understanding all of this, and I really do apologize for any inconvenience this has been to anyone. Ya'll take care, and see you at the New Blog! Have a wonderful evening all!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...