Thursday, January 17, 2013

LilacsNDreams Shoppe Blog Address Change Reminder

Hello to ALL who have landed here! Due to circumstances, issues with blogger at the time, misunderstanding of things, etc etc.....I have moved this blog to another spot. Still the same name of LilacsNDreams Shoppe, but just a little bit different blog address to use. So, if you will hop on over to visit with me, and others at the new place I would appreciate that. The new blog address is as follows:
             http://www.LilacsNDreamsShoppe2.blogspot.com
                     OR easier yet would be to use my domain address for this which is:
             http://www.LilacsNDreamsShoppe.com

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have been to you, and wish I was more of a computer tech who could better handle this. But, this is the best way that I know to do this, and again I apologize to you for this mishap. 

Thanks for understanding, and see you over at the New Place, or Other Place. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...