Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vintage McCoy White Glazed Bowl Dish Sold at Ebay



Vintage McCoy White Glazed Bowl Dish has sold with my Ebay items...WooHoo! It has been wrapped, and is on it's way to it's new owner too. Very nice bowl, beautiful shine, and white glaze. Nice detail work, and it also was marked on the bottom too. Piece was in excellent condition really. 


Visit the venues I am offering my treasures with to see if there is something there for you. Any questions please contact me. If you see something you like, and wish to be billed/invoiced for it separately from the venues...contact me as I can also do that for you too:)
Artfire
Ecrater
Etsy
Ebay

Thanks for visiting LilacsNDreams Shoppe everyone, and see you again soon. Have a super weekend all!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...