Friday, March 30, 2012

Vintage Avon Fostoria Glass Candle Holders

Vintage Avon Fostoria Glass Candle Holders have  *  *  SOLD  *  *  tonight in my store at Artfire. I am downsizing my collections, and finds for a move that is happening in the next few months. Vintage, Collectibles, Repurposed, Upcycled, and such things are being offered with different places that I sell. Those places are with Artfire, Etsy, Ebay, and also with Ecrater. With some items you will see different prices according to where it is listed, and fees that have to be paid with each place. Any questions do not hesitate in asking me. If you see something you are interested with I can also bill you separately with Paypal too. 

Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe! Glad to have you, and hope to see you again soon. Take care.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...