Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blue Cupcake Dessert and Pink Mauve Rose Dish Bowl Pedestal Stands


Blue Cupcake Dessert Candle Holder Plate Stand has *  *  SOLD  *  *
with my Etsy Store! 

Pink Mauve Rose Dish Bowl Pedestal has also *  *  SOLD  *  * with my store at Etsy too!






Thanks again for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe page! Glad to have you here, and always welcome all visitors. Along with items that I repurpose, and upcycle I also offer some pieces of vintage, and collectibles too. Would love for you to stop by to visit my different places. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking them, ok? If you see something you like between different places I can invoice you separately for the items as well.  Artfire, Etsy, Ebay, Ecrater

Hope ya'll enjoyed your visit today. Thanks for visiting, and see you again soon!:) Have a Happy Day!:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...