Monday, March 26, 2012

Artfire Ebay Etsy Treasures of Vintage Collectibles Repurposed

Listed below are items that have SOLD recently for me with various places. 


Milk Glass Lattice Top Candy Dish Compote has sold with the item pictured below it in my Artfire Store. 

Pink Rose Cupcake Dessert Candle Holder that is Vintage Inspired sold with the item showing above in my Artfire Store.

Frankoma Prairie Green Plainsman Rice Bowl has sold at Ebay. In fact, I just shipped it this morning to the new owner to be. 

Mikasa Crystal Glass Angel and Violin has also recently sold from my Ebay Shop too.         






 
 Pink Rose Cupcake Dessert Holder Stand that was Vintage Inspired using a Homer Laughlin China piece has sold with my shop at Etsy.  
You are more than Welcome to visit with all of the places I have treasures to offer to see what other items are available. I am not an expert, but enjoy Online Sales that I have been doing since 2004. At this time I am working on downsizing my collections, and finds because we are moving. I prefer to see the items going to good homes than to pack, and take a chance of them traveling the distance that I will be going. Thank You for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe today. Any questions, just drop me a line. I can always invoice you separately from all of the Shops for items of interest too. Take care everyone, and see you again soon. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...