Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vintage, Collectibles, Glassware at Artfire and Addoway for LilacsNDreams

Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Store Blog! Glad to see you here, and welcome your visits anytime. Make sure if you have a question to contact me with my Email button in the right side bar. 

As of today I have 97 items of vintage, collectibles, glassware, kitchenware, and home decor listed in my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store. Remember that some of the treasures listed there will also include a few of repurposed, upcycled, and recycled items too. I have more to list with this store. So, check in with me to see what else will show. 

I have also been transferring my inventory from Ecrater to my LilacsNDreams Addoway Store too. With this store there will be more of the collectibles, gently used treasures, glassware, etc. Items not old enough to be considered vintage, but desirable pieces for many to have. 

Don't forget to also visit my main LilacsNDreams Blog too. Remember, if you lose the links, and can't find them for my blogs, stores, website, and etc. Check the right side bar here for those links, and they are clickable for you to click, and visit with right away too. 

Thanks for visiting, and hope ya'll had a great Hump Day! Visit with me anytime, and any questions do not hesitate to contact me with either. Click on my contact email button in the right side bar. Take care everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...