Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shop Mothers Day at Addoway With LilacsNDreams


Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! Pictured is an item that is New In Box, was listed to my Addoway Store, and would be a great gift for Mother's Day which is fast approaching for us too. This is a Tea Light Candle holder that comes with the candle. Would look great with something arranged in place of that when not burning the candle too. 

Please see all pictures, and details with this Tea Light Candle Holder listed in my store. Any questions, please ask. Use the Contact Button in the right side bar for emailing me. 

Thanks again for visiting, and visit with me again soon.

NOTE: Something new I have added to the bottom footer of each post now is my AddThis bar. If you feel there is something that you see here you would like to share, bookmark, email to someone please click on that, and follow from there what to do. Upon hovering over each one it tells you what it will do, and where it goes to. Thanks so much!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...