Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cloche Candle Jewelry Holder Soap Candy Dish Compote Repurposed Upcycled




















Sorry, I was hoping to group the pictures better on this page, but not having much luck completing that task. 

The pictures showing above are items that have been repurposed, upcycled, and recycled by me. They are also items that have been added/transferred to my LilacsNDreams Store on Artfire. When visiting my pages there these items have been spread throughout the pages, at least I have tried to for viewing purposes. When visiting, on the right side of my page you will see categories listed there. Look for the category of repurposed, upcycled, and recycled items, click it, and you will see these items also listed in that category too. 

So, go have a look at all the pictures in the listings I have there, see different views of them, the details with descriptions, and I hope you enjoy your visit to my store. Thanks for visiting my LilacsNDreams Store Blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...