Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cake Cupcake Dessert Pedestal Plate Stand Red Green


Green Cake Plate Stand Dessert Pedestal Stand has been listed in my Artfire Store. See all pictures, and details with this item there. 

Green Cupcake Plate Stand Dessert Pedestal Plate Stand is being offered in my store at Artfire. Visit to see all pictures, and details of this item. 

Red 2 Tier Snack Candy Nut Mint Condiments Dish Stand is offered in my store at Artfire. Great for the holidays, special occasions, serving, Valentines Day, and given as a gift too. All 3 pieces used are brand new. Visit to see all the pictures, and details of this piece.




While visiting these items in my Artfire store feel free to browse with other items I am offering too. There are some vintage pieces along with other repurposed items too. I will combine orders as long as one item is not damaging another item. I offer Paypal, Amazon Payments, and I can also invoice you with Google checkout too. Thanks for stopping by to view items being offered. 

If you have not seen it yet, I did make a small change with this page the other night too. I removed the word Store, and have replaced it with Shoppe. I also have directed a domain to this page too for LilacsNDreams Shoppe. Any questions please ask them, ok?

Take care, and see you all again soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...