Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blue Candy Dish Bowl Stand Mikasa 2 Tier Cake Cupcake Dessert Plate


A Blue Candy Dish Bowl Pedestal Stand has been listed with my store at Artfire. 

A Mikasa 2 Tier Cake Cupcake Dessert Plate was listed with my store at Artfire as well.






I am happy to say I made my first sale with Etsy as well on Monday too. One of my first items that I had repurposed with a homer laughlin saucer was sold. Item has been wrapped, and was shipped right away to the customer too. Depending on the mail she should have it tomorrow, or by Thursday for sure I would think. 

This is the Cupcake Dessert Pedestal Plate Stand that sold at Etsy. I have one more left like this in my store at Artfire. The only difference from this one is that the one in my store has a little bit wider lace. Other than that everything else is the same. If you would like to see it just click on Artfire that is high lighted about 3 lines up from here. I have it linked for you to go to directly. 


Thanks so much for visiting with LilacsNDreams Shoppe. Remember, comments are welcome, and saying Hi lets me know you were here so that I can hop on over to visit with you as well. Thanks again everyone. Take care, and see you again soon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...