Monday, December 12, 2011

Offerings for Repurposed Upcycled Handmade at Etsy and Artfire


Cake Cupcake Plate Dessert Pedestal Blue and White Repurposed has been listed with my shop at Etsy. Stop by to visit, and see some of my items being offered. 

Repurposed Cake Cupcake Dessert Plate Stand Pedestal is also listed with my shop at Etsy.

This Pink Rose Cupcake Dessert Stand Pedestal has also been listed with my Etsy Shop. Item has been repurposed by me using a vintage inspired saucer, glass pedestal stand holder, some lace, pink pearls, and some mini pink bows too.

Pink Cupcake Candy Dessert Dish Stand has been listed with my Etsy Shop as well. This vintage inspired item was repurposed, and upcycled by me. Is now being offered to you, and would look great adorning your home with possibiliites!




Working with my stores a bit today. Shipping items sold on Ebay, tonight adding a few new pieces to my Artfire Store, and also adding items to my Etsy Shop. If you have a preference to shop, let me know so that I can list an item there you are interested in. Or, better yet, I can invoice you directly for any item you see that you would like too. 

Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Store page today. Have a super week, and see you again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...