Monday, December 5, 2011

Glass Cloche Viking Bluenique Mikasa Angel Pyrex Colonial Mist


Glass Bell Cloche Anchor Hocking Forest Green Vase Pink Flowers is listed with my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store and has been repurposed by Me. See all pictures and details in my store.

Blue and White Cupcake Dessert Plate Stand Serving Home Decor is listed with my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store. This item was also repurposed by Me, and I invite you to view the other pictures, and description in my store for this item.

Vintage Viking Bluenique Hexagonal Footed 6 Petal Handkerchief Vase has been listed for auction at Ebay. See all pictures, and details for this piece. Words, and pictures do not do it justice.

Mikasa Crystal Collectible Angel Violin Figurine with the Paper Label is listed for auction at Ebay. This is a heavy beautiful piece that would bring much years of enjoyment displaying in your home. See more pictures, and descriptions of this item in my listing at Ebay.

Pyrex Blue Daisy Colonial Mist Cinderella Mixing Bowl is listed with LilacsNDreams at Ebay also. Along with this 4L bowl I have also listed a 1.5L bowl too. Very good condition, clean, shine, and I invite you to visit to see all pictures, and details of these pieces.




Thanks again for visiting with LilacsNDreams. I invite you to visit the links to my store for items pictured here, and for more items not seen here too. Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Glad to help you. I wish you all a super Monday, stay warm, and be safe!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...