Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vintage Pink Artfire Collection by Metal_Artistry


Craft Tutorials


Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Store Blog! Here you are viewing a collection that was curated at Artfire called Vintage Pink. This gorgeous collection of days gone by was curated by Metal_Artistry who is a member with Artfire. Don't you just LOVE the pink, and the selections? To see more pink visit Artfire for vintage collectibles, art, media, handmade, supplies, and there is just so much to see being offered! 

Thanks again for visiting with LilacsNDreams Store Blog, and you are welcome to visit anytime with this blog to view pictures of collections, and treasures I am offering myself for sale. See my links in the right side bar for my main LilacsNDreams Blog where I share different things there, the stores I sell with, and my website as well too. 

Take care, enjoy the collection, viewing, and have a super Monday everyone. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...