Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rusted Collection from Artfire by SomebodyStopMeVintage


 Unique Gifts


Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Store Blog! A reminder that this blog is used to show you pictures of items for sale, links to pages of items shown for sale, collections I do or have been added to at Artfire, any store announcements, links for my stores, and so on. If you would wish to read more articles/postings done by me for things in general, it is not all business all the time, about things I enjoy, like, and so on.....Please, visit my main LilacsNDreams Blog.

This collection is titled Rusted, and has been curated by SomebodyStopMeVintage who is also a seller at Artfire. Visit Artfire to view this collection, and to other sellers with many many wonderful products to offer everyone. Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams Store Blog. Any questions, please contact me. Take care, and always welcome here. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...