Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fenton Green Glass Top Hat Daisy and Buttons - Pyrex Blue Glass Flameware Coffee Tea Pot

 Gorgeous Fenton Daisy and Buttons Green Glass Top Hat listed in my LilacsNDreams Artfire Shop last night. Beautiful piece, pictures do not do it justice, much better in person, and...looks like new too. I couldn't find any flaws with it...chips, knicks, flea bites...nothing:)
 Pyrex Blue Glass Flameware Coffee Tea Pot was listed with my LilacsNDreams Artfire Shop last night. This piece is from some where around the 50s, and is in really good condition...like New! No chips or knicks in the lip, none within the rim, none in the handle, and none within the rim of the lid. Just a few minor bubbles & marks which are light, very unnoticeable, and something that comes from manufacturing glass. Not at all uncommon.  "SOLD" I have just sold this pyrex coffee tea pot, and today (1-31-11) has been shipped to the new owner!




       "  SOLD  "
Happy to announce this item has met up with a new owner this week:) Thank You!:) 




     "  SOLD  "
I am happy to say that this special treasure has been met with a new owner this week too. Thanks so much!:)



I am happy to say that I had 2 sales this week with my Artfire Shop! Vintage does sell there as I have seen other vintage sellers who have sold much more than me too. They have plenty more inventory than I also. I am working on cleaning out inventory so that I can go "treasure hunting" for more pieces to offer to everyone. 

Hope all are having a great weekend so far. Thanks for visiting me here, and drop on by any old time. Love the company. Catch up to ya'll later. Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...