Sunday, December 12, 2010

Vintage Collectibles and Repurposed Upcycled Artfire Stores

 Picture revised with glass like candle having gold floating specs in it that was added to the piece.
Lovely toothpick holder, and is also a souvenir of Sheldon, IA. EAPG Ivory colored by columbia, and also known as harvard too. 






See these items with other pictures, and descriptions in full for them listed with my artfire store. While there, check out the other goodies I have to offer too.

I have also been working with my second store also at Artfire which deals with handmade, repurposed, upcycled, and reconstructed treasures by me. Visit there to see the work I have been doing, and keep a watch on it as I am getting ready to add a few more pieces to that store too.

Thanks for stopping by here to check on things, and come back often. Sometimes I note a lot all at once, and sometimes a little here, and a little there. As of lately I have not been keeping a set schedule for things:) 

Have a super week everyone, best of luck to you, and good luck with all your sales!:) Stop by here anytime:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...