Monday, October 18, 2010

Bonanza, eCrater, ArtFire . . . Vintage, Collectibles, Dinnerware, Kitchenware, Glassware, Home Decor, Pottery


Hello Friends & Followers. Happy to see you visiting me, and that you stopped by:) Sorry, didn't realize how I had been MIA here due to moving treasures around between marketplaces, making decisions, finishing up with some items of gluing-lace-sequins-painting, etc. This past weekend was not a good weekend with other issues, and I finally got myself a little exhausted from everything. So, shut computer off early last night--couldn't hardly stay awake, made some notes to ME, and here I am today doing catch ups, researching, and getting ready to work on listings again. 

So far I have treasures listed between Bonanza, eCrater, and also ArtFire too. I am really truly liking ArtFire, and hoping to have my other store there active soon. Letting glues dry, going thru some linens I have here of doilies, table cloths, and etc. Now, need some envelopes for some of those things & I do have a list of things I could start listing with that store...I hope to do this soon.

Looking at calendar this weekend, and WOW! We are 1/2 done with October, and November is fast approaching us. Thanksgiving, and it really is not much longer and it is Christmas for all of us! Where has this time gone, and how did it go by so fast? 

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and wishing all of you a super week! Best of luck to all sellers, and good luck to all shoppers too:) Visit me when you can, and most of all, thank you for visiting with me here!:) Take care everyone, and best of luck to all:)

Kim
LilacsNDreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...